Eat ’em up before they’re extinct!
- Harmut Neven, a German scientist with Google, establishes link between Google Googles and Google Translate, allowing one to photograph the German language and get a translation of it. You’re shitting me, nein?
- It’s a good thing Google Translate is around, because Babelfish sucks: here’s 11 menus that used Babelfish in their translation. Favorite? Johnnie Worker: Red Labial.
- Worth1000’s got your Mate a Movie, get your movie poster mash-ups, submitted by users. My dead-set favorite is Reservoir Droogs.
- Before electricity was a commonplace, everyday thing, some mad (brilliant) mad scientists dreamed up these bad boys: 6 Badass (Steampunk-y) Robots.
- Now every Tom, Dick, and Harriet…and Bob are on CNN. The Gregory Brothers make a mockery of turtle fences. Also Scott Brown and the Superbowl.
- I don’t watch most of these shows, but holy crap, there’s a lot of green screen usage in television! I swear, on a lot of these, I’d never have known if Stargate Studios didn’t tell me. Good work, brah!
- Holy Taco presents to you: 25 Most Awesomest Guitar. Build a man a guitar boat and he’ll play Smoke on the Water, teach a man to build a guitar boat, and I don’t know, he’ll probably play Bridge Over Troubled Water.
- 50 of the Funniest Google Searches ever. Thanks Man-o-Fest, even though your website is somewhat annoying to navigate.
- I don’t care that Iron Man and Batman Begins are the same movie: they’re romping, stomping good times, damnit. And their suits are cool.
- You can spend your entire day going through The Chive’s Daily Afternoon Randomness. Some of the greatest memes the Intertubes has to offer. Enjoy.