Debilitation can come from many sources. Say you want to buy an e-Book Reader but the technology is still developing too fast? What if some of those e-Book readers used proprietary software? What if you were reading an article so gross, in regards to coming technologies, that you literally blew chunks on your keyboard? These things would suck the energy right out of you, leaving you a drooling mess (okay, leave me a drooling mess). Here are some links from around the web that hit me like a sledgehammer.
- Why you might want to hold off on getting an e-Book reader this season – from The Wall Street Journal.
- Ways humanity is evolving in five terrifying augmentations – from Cracked.com.
- Holland’s Horrifying “Bloody Fetus Broth””Meat” Project – from Scumbag Style.
- Further proof that everything IS better with a Queen soundtrack – from Radio Exile.
- Tactical Nuclear Penguin is the world’s most alcholic beer; come for the article, stay for the English Bulldog playing Tony Hawk’s Ride – from F-Listed via Film Drunk.
- Department of Defense buys 2,200 PS3 for the USAF who will string them together to run a Linux-based supercomputer -from Gamma Squad.
- This makes me want to play a Back to the Future video game so badly – also from Gamma Squad